PEOPLE’S CHOICE - Philly Arnold
Ms. Senior USA 2020
BIO: A lifelong Texan, Ms. Senior Texas was raised in the Panhandle - Stratford, Texas, the Home of God, Grass and Grit! Her father raised wheat and maize and was known for his mile-long garden of vegetables. It is on their farm that Philly developed her strong work ethic and perseverance, hauling grain, raising show lambs and driving the tractor.
Philly graduated from Sam Houston State University with a Bachelor of Business Administration and earned several scholarships to pay for her education. Labeled "the Kind One" by her parents, her heart led her to become a caseworker for Child Welfare, one of the most demanding and emotional jobs she has ever held. Soon, Philly recognized she could not save every child or change their situation, but she was able to advocate for their parents to receive the help and resources they needed. Combining her strengths in business and her heart for helping others, Philly soon became the Director of the Girl Scouts and the Epilepsy Foundation, as well as becoming a top fundraising consultant for multiple charities.
Life has thrown Ms. Senior Texas many curve balls - single parent raising three children, parents divorcing when she was a young child, eating disorder, skin cancer, and just recently - leaving a 10-year unhealthy personal relationship with just her clothes, a few belongings, and being "homeless." On the bright side of things, all of these reality " life bumps in the road" helped her to grow and become the strong person she is today, True to Herself!
- Winner of "International Hog Queen" at 16 years old;
- Black Diamond Downhill Skier (60 years)
- Slalom Water Skier (59 years)
- Known for Homemade Cinnamon Rolls and Bread
- Collect vintage tea cups and saucers
- Director of Marketing and Business Development for a Medical
- Allergy Company (5 years)
- Director of Non-Profit Organizations Girl Scouts/Epilepsy
- Foundation and fundraising consultant for various non-profit organizations (20 years)
- Managed/coordinated Fund Raising/Securing Sponsorships, planned events including Galas and Raised over $8 million for various charities
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Sam Houston State University- Huntsville, TX
- Professional Business and Life Coach Certification
- Coaches Training Institute
- Texas Real Estate License
- Modeling and Finishing School
- Dance Training -13 years- Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Country
- "Your Third Act"- Living your best life in your last third! Guiding women to dust off their dreams and living a purpose- driven life! Through my blog and YouTube channel, I mentor women to create a fulfilling Legacy and Life because the best is yet to come!
- Jazz Dance to "A Chorus Line- One Singular Sensation
- Leadership Texas Alumni (chosen by Women's Foundation Board)
- Director of Girl Scouts (9 years)
- Dress for Success: Mentor & Volunteer
- Chamber of Commerce: Board of Director
- Raised over 8 million dollars for various charities with Celebrity luncheons, Women of Distinction Dinners, Galas, and Walks
- Parented 3 children with a heart for helping others
- Assisted thousands of girls to become leaders in their communities as the Director of Girl Scouts
- Co-Host of Advice call-in Radio Show https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz3flmxtackgd4q/Philly%20Arnold%20Peoples%20Choice.mp4?dl=0