- CONTENT / SOCIAL MEDIA
- DIRECTOR / PRODUCER
- EVENING GOWN / FASHION DESIGNER
- MAKEUP / HAIR STYLIST
- NON-PROFIT / VOLUNTEER
- PAGEANT PARENT
- STORY / IMPACT / CONGENIALITY
- DENISE WHITE
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT
- PHOTOGENIC / PHYSICAL FITNESS
April 8th, 2019
ONLINE ENTRY SUBMISSION OPENS FOR UPLOADING VIDEO/PHOTO SUBMISSIONS
December 20th, 2019
ONLINE ENTRY SUBMISSION DEADLINE. FINAL DATE TO UPLOAD VIDEO/PHOTO SUBMISSIONS
January 8th, 2020
ELECTRONIC VOTING BALLOTS SENT OUT TO ALL ACTIVE VOTING MEMBERS
January 13th, 2020
FINAL VOTING DUE NO LATER THAN 11:00 PM EST
January 20th, 2020
OFFICIAL NOMINATIONS WILL BEGIN TO BE ANNOUNCED
March 14th, 2020
THE GLOBAL BEAUTY AWARDS!
*All dates above are subject to change based on a number of factors including the possibility of having a broadcast/streaming partner(s).
Here are the Categories in which you may nominate yourself and/or others. All pageants and all pageant systems worldwide are included in the Awards. You’ll notice there are asteriks below where it says…An individual, group or business*. This means that your submission must either be an individual person OR a group (more than one person) OR a business (company) who is/are a coach or trainer or photographer or videographer, etc. You cannot submit more than one (individual, group and business) in the same submission. Here’s an example; if you want to submit an individual coach AND a business that provides coaching, then you would need to make two separate submissions. Each submission must include at the minimum of one word document of why you think your submission deserves to be nominated. Please be sure to check your grammar and spelling prior to your submission. Also, be efficient with your submission by getting to the point and not being wordy. We prefer you to include photos and/or video or web links within your document however it is not mandatory. If desired, you may also include attachments such as photos, videos, etc.
- BEST COACH: This individual or company* must be a current, on-going coach(es) for interview, talent, fitness/nutrition, the walk, etc.
- BEST CONTENT: Anyone who currently promotes consistent positive messages across any sites, social media, blog/vlog platforms, and/or print format including books and magazines.
- BEST DIRECTOR | PRODUCER (may be local, state, regional, national, or international): An individual, group or business* who has been the pageant director and/or producer (for at least the past 3 years) of the production show being submitted.
- BEST ENTREPRENEUR: May be current OR past contestant OR someone that has impacted the pageant industry. Individual who has the uncanny knack to business superstardom. (PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CATEGORY HAS ALREADY BEEN FULFILLED SO NO NEED TO SUBMIT)
- BEST EVENING GOWN | FASHION DESIGNER | COSTUME: May be a contestant, titleholder, fashion and/or costume designer that shows how uniquely fashionable a wardrobe item is from 2018 to current.
- BEST NON-PROFIT | VOLUNTEER: Currently, someone who either has his/her/their own non-profit, works with one (or more), or simply someone who graciously gives of their time in order to benefit others in some impactful way.
- BEST PAGEANT PARENT: Individual or couple who was/is instrumental in supporting a contestant.
- BEST PRODUCTION: Someone who currently adds to the overall production including photographers, videographers, choreographers, makeup/hair stylists, judges, crowning moment, etc. and anyone else that contributes to the overall production.
- BEST SPONSOR: An individual, group or business* who currently gives significantly in assisting young women achieve their dreams and goals. In your submission document, explain what makes the sponsorship so beneficial to the contestants and/or titleholder and to the sponsor.
- MOST IMPACTFUL | CONGENIALITY: Someone who has overcome hardships, impacted the lives of others, and/or has worked tirelessly to get to where she’s at.
- BEST TALENT: Someone who currently exudes great talent including academic achievement, singer/musician, dancer, athlete, celebrity of some type, emcee, host, onstage answer, etc. (Does not necessarily mean that this individual has won Best Talent at any level.)
- BEST TITLEHOLDER (may be local, state, regional, national, or international): A current titleholder who upholds the highest standard and ethical and moral values of her title and will have the greatest positive impact out of all titleholders, all systems, worldwide.
- DENISE WHITE: Someone that has triumphantly gone through the Foster Care system and is making a positive impact in the lives of others.
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT: Someone who has added tremendous value to their family, friends, peers, business and/or professional industries and to the world. This individual(s) must also be or as been instrumental in promoting and giving back to the pageant world. (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SELECTED BY TGBA BOARD.)
- MOST PHOTOGENIC | PHYSICAL FITNESS: A current contestant and/or titleholder who has great photogenic appeal and/or is physically fit.
- If there is a category that you would like to be named after you or would like to give out, please contact us.
The rules, procedures and conduct of the Awards are the responsibility of the Awards Advisory Group, which is comprised of high profile individuals specializing in pageants, beauty, business, professional sports, TV and entertainment.
Note: Videos, film, audio/tape recordings, photos, screenshots, documents and any other supplemental Materials that are used for submissions are hereafter referred to as “Material(s)”. The Global Beauty Awards is hereafter referred to as “Award(s)”.
- Entrants do not need to be Awards members.
- Any individual with an Award-eligible category may initiate an entry. Anyone may nominate an individual with an Award-eligible category.
- Please nominate those who will continue to be a positive influence and celebrate others in the pageant community.
- YOU MUST NOTIFY THE PERSON YOU ARE SUBMITTING to potentially be an official nominee.
- Official nominees are not required to be at the Awards show however a representative for that official nominee must accept the award on the nominees’ behalf.
- Official Nominees will not receive a complimentary Ticket to the Awards show.
- Entries are eligible to all pageants and productions throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- All entries will be verified for eligibility and proper placement in the appropriate categories.
- Category winners will receive ONE trophy. Any additional trophies requested as part of the winning “group” may be available at the Awards show for an additional cost.
- For the judging process, entries will be voted on by our active voting members through our online electronic voting system. Should any voting members not fill in their ballots by the deadline then their ballots will not be counted.
- For each category, the nominee with the highest vote total will receive an Award. In the rare instance of any ties, the individual(s)/business(es) will each receive a winning trophy.
- International submissions who are in languages other than English will need to include either transcripts, subtitles or explanations translated into English.
- Each entrant agrees that any Material furnished to the Awards in connection with an entry, may be retained by the Awards for file, reference and archival purposes and may be viewed partially or in its entirety for judging purposes and within the presentation and/or live webcast and/or broadcast of the Awards show.
- All of or portion (i.e. “clips”) of from any such Materials may be used on or in connection with promotional announcements or other promotional activities for any of the foregoing; use of such films, tape recordings, screenshots or clips from the same and/or supplemental printed material shall hereby consent to the use and reuse by the Awards and its partners and assigns including but not limited to NW Productions, LLC and its respective employees, agents, subsidiaries, and related companies for promotional purposes in perpetuity.
- For Minors (anyone under 18 years old), entries need to also include parents’ names, mailing address, mobile numbers and email addresses.
- All entries (written within the submission page) must include the following:
- First and last name and contact email and phone of the nominee (person or company you are submitting)
- First and last name and contact email and phone of the person submitting (you)
- If the submission is yourself, then be sure to include all information for the nominee (yourself) and the submitter (yourself)
- In the space provided on our submission page, you may input your explanation of why the person(s) or group or business is deserving of the Award
- It is up to you whether you’d like to attach a WORD document with the same information you input on our submission page and may include photos and/or links and/or videos within the same WORD document or as separate attachments
- Photos should be of good quality and may be any of the following formats; jpg, png, tif, gif or pdf
- Videos should be of high quality and may be any of the following formats; mP4, mov or quicktime
As a voting member of The Awards you can take advantage of opportunities both in person and online that are designed to help you grow professionally.
- Develop strategic relationships and networking opportunities
- Complimentary ticket to the Beauty|Brand|Believe Expo – Non-transferable ticket
- Special ticket rate for the Awards dinner (optional) – Non-transferable ticket
- Privilege of submitting up to 10 (TEN) entries for Awards consideration (at no additional cost)
- Have a vital vote towards the official Award nominees and winners
- Enjoy opportunities to get merchandise, products and other services
- Have your logo included on our site with a link to your social media or preferred website (optional)
- Swag Bags (must be present at the event and have paid for dinner)
The Awards approves membership at its sole discretion based on the assessment of the material(s) submitted and/or the applicant(s) themselves.
*VIP PRO MEMBERSHIP (VOTING MEMBERS):
$99 p/year (which is automatically renewed unless changed by the member) and any submissions beyond the first 10 (TEN) submissions is $35 p/entry. Members must be and/or have been involved in pageantry and the overall industry as a contestant, coach, producer, choreographer, designer (sets, fashion, graphics, etc.), stylist (makeup/hair), photographer, videographer, sponsor, judge, etc. Once you’ve officially registered to become a VIP Pro Voting member, you will be given a link to make your submissions and you’ll receive additional information via an email with more details. Thank you and please register below:
Entry fee is $60 for each individual entrant, per entry/category. In order to get a discounted rate of $35 p/entry, become a voting member TODAY as described in the section above. ALL ENTRIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Pay HERE if you would like to make a submission as a non-member. Otherwise, scroll to the section directly above and join as a recurring VIP Voting member and begin enjoying all the benefits as such.
Questions and Inquiries: Click HERE