- CONTENT / SOCIAL MEDIA
- DIRECTOR / PRODUCER
- EVENING GOWN / FASHION DESIGNER
- MAKEUP / HAIR STYLIST
- NON-PROFIT / VOLUNTEER
- PAGEANT PARENT
- STORY / IMPACT / CONGENIALITY
- DENISE WHITE
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT
- PHOTOGENIC / PHYSICAL FITNESS
♦April 2nd, 2018
ONLINE ENTRY SUBMISSION OPENS FOR UPLOADING VIDEO/PHOTO SUBMISSIONS
♦November 19th, 2018
ONLINE ENTRY SUBMISSION DEADLINE. FINAL DATE TO UPLOAD VIDEO/PHOTO SUBMISSIONS
♦December 1st, 2018
ELECTRONIC VOTING BALLOTS SENT OUT TO ALL ACTIVE VOTING MEMBERS
♦December 12th, 2018
FINAL VOTING DUE NO LATER THAN 11:00 PM EST
♦December 17th, 2018
OFFICIAL NOMINATIONS WILL BEGIN TO BE ANNOUNCED
♦March 9th 2019
THE GLOBAL BEAUTY AWARDS!
Here are the Categories in which you may nominate yourself and/or others. All pageants and all pageant systems worldwide are included in the Awards. You’ll notice there are asteriks below where it says…An individual, group or business*. This means that your submission must either be an individual person OR a group (more than one person) OR a business (company) who is/are a coach or trainer or photographer or videographer, etc. You cannot submit more than one (individual, group and business) in the same submission. Here’s an example; if you want to submit an individual coach AND a business that provides coaching, then you would need to make two separate submissions. Each submission must include at the minimum of one word document of why you think your submission deserves to be nominated. Please be sure to check your grammar and spelling prior to your submission. Also, be efficient with your submission by getting to the point and not being wordy. We prefer you to include photos and/or video or web links within your document however it is not mandatory. If desired, you may also include attachments such as photos, videos, etc.
- BEST COACH: This individual or company* may be a coach(es) for interview, talent, fitness/nutrition, the walk, etc.
- BEST CONTENT | SOCIAL MEDIA: Anyone who promotes consistent positive messages across all sites, social media and blog/vlog platforms.
- BEST DIRECTOR | PRODUCER (may be local, state, regional, national, or international): An individual, group or business* who has been the pageant director and/or producer of the production show being submitted.
- BEST ENTREPRENEUR: May be current OR past contestant. Individual who has the uncanny knack to business superstardom. (PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CATEGORY HAS ALREADY BEEN FULFILLED SO NO NEED TO SUBMIT)
- BEST EVENING GOWN | FASHION DESIGNER | COSTUME: May be a contestant, titleholder, fashion and/or costume designer that shows how uniquely fashionable a wardrobe item is.
- BEST MAKEUP | HAIR STYLIST: An individual, group or business* who provides makeup and/or hair for the best overall look.
- BEST NON-PROFIT | VOLUNTEER: Someone who either has their own non-profit, works with one (or more), or simply someone who graciously gives of their time in order to benefit others in some impactful way.
- BEST PAGEANT PARENT: Individual or couple who was/is instrumental in supporting a contestant.
- BEST PRODUCTION: Includes photographers, videographers, choreographers, judges, crowning moment, etc. and anyone else that contributes to the overall production.
- BEST SPONSOR: An individual, group or business* who gives significantly in assisting young women achieve their dreams and goals. In your submission document, explain what makes the sponsorship so beneficial to the contestants and/or titleholder and to the sponsor.
- BEST STORY | MOST IMPACTFUL | CONGENIALITY: Someone who has overcome hardships, impacted the lives of others, and/or has worked tirelessly to get to where she’s at.
- BEST TALENT: Includes any type of talent including academic achievement, singer/musician, dancer, athlete, celebrity of some type, emcee, host, onstage answer, etc. (Does not necessarily mean that this individual has won Best Talent at any level.)
- BEST TITLEHOLDER (may be local, state, regional, national, or international): Contestant upholds the highest standard and ethical and moral values of her title and will have the greatest positive impact out of all titleholders, all systems.
- DENISE WHITE: Someone that has triumphantly gone through the Foster Care system and is making a positive impact in the lives of others.
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT: Someone who has added tremendous value to their family, friends, peers, business and/or professional industries and to the world. This individual(s) must also be or as been instrumental in promoting and giving back to the pageant world. (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SELECTED BY TGBA BOARD.)
- MOST PHOTOGENIC | PHYSICAL FITNESS: Someone who has great photogenic appeal and/or is physically fit.
- If there is a category that you would like to be named after you or would like to give out, please contact us.
The rules, procedures and conduct of the Awards are the responsibility of the Awards Advisory Group, which is comprised of high profile individuals specializing in pageants, beauty, business, professional sports, TV and entertainment.
Note: Videos, film, audio/tape recordings, photos, screenshots, documents and any other supplemental Materials that are used for submissions are hereafter referred to as “Material(s)”. The Global Beauty Awards is hereafter referred to as “Award(s)”.
- Category Entry Submission period opens: April 2nd, 2018
- Category Entry Submission Deadline: Awards eligibility period: November 19th, 2018
- Entrants do not need to be Awards members.
- Any individual with an Award-eligible category may initiate an entry. Anyone may nominate an individual with an Award-eligible category.
- YOU MUST NOTIFY THE PERSON YOU ARE SUBMITTING to potentially be an official nominee.
- Official nominees are not required to be at the Awards show however a representative for that official nominee must accept the award on the nominees’ behalf.
- Official Nominees will not receive a complimentary Ticket to the Awards show.
- Entries are eligible to all pageants and productions throughout the U.S. and internationally.
- All entries will be verified for eligibility and proper placement in the appropriate categories.
- Category winners will receive ONE trophy. Any additional trophies requested as part of the winning “group” may be available at the Awards show for an additional cost.
- For the judging process, entries will be voted on by our active voting members through our online electronic voting system. Should any voting members not fill in their ballots by the deadline then their ballots will not be counted.
- For each category, the nominee with the highest vote total will receive an Award. In the rare instance of any ties, the individual(s)/business(es) will each receive a winning trophy.
- International submissions who are in languages other than English will need to include either transcripts, subtitles or explanations translated into English.
- Each entrant agrees that any Material furnished to the Awards in connection with an entry, may be retained by the Awards for file, reference and archival purposes and may be viewed partially or in its entirety for judging purposes and within the presentation and/or live webcast and/or broadcast of the Awards show.
- All of or portion (i.e. “clips”) of from any such Materials may be used on or in connection with promotional announcements or other promotional activities for any of the foregoing; use of such films, tape recordings, screenshots or clips from the same and/or supplemental printed material shall hereby consent to the use and reuse by the Awards and its partners and assigns including but not limited to NW Productions, LLC and its respective employees, agents, subsidiaries, and related companies for promotional purposes in perpetuity.
- All entries (written within the submission page) must include the following:
- First and last name and contact email and phone of the nominee (person or company you are submitting)
- First and last name and contact email and phone of the person submitting (you)
- If the submission is yourself, then be sure to include all information for the nominee (yourself) and the submitter (yourself)
- In the space provided on our submission page, you may input your explanation of why the person(s) or group or business is deserving of the Award
- It is up to you whether you’d like to attach a WORD document with the same information you input on our submission page and may include photos and/or links and/or videos within the same WORD document or as separate attachments
- Photos should be of good quality and may be any of the following formats; jpg, png, tif, gif or pdf
- Videos should be of high quality and may be any of the following formats; mP4, mov or quicktime
- First and last name and contact email and phone of the nominee (person or company you are submitting)
As a member of The Awards you can take advantage of opportunities both in person and online that are designed to help you grow professionally.
- Develop strategic relationships and networking opportunities
- Special rate to the Awards Dinner
- Privilege of submitting entries for Awards consideration (at low or no cost)
- Have a vital vote towards the Award recipients
- Enjoy opportunities to get merchandise, products and other services
(*INAUGURAL MEMBERSHIP PRICING)
The Awards approves membership at its sole discretion based on the assessment of the material(s) submitted and/or the applicant(s) themselves.
*VIP PRO MEMBERSHIP (VOTING MEMBERS):
$99 p/year (which is automatically renewed unless changed by the member) and the EARLY MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION special will receive up to three nominations (each nomination beyond 3 nominations is $35 per entry)– must be and/or have been involved in pageantry and the overall industry as a contestant, coach, producer, choreographer, designer (sets, fashion, graphics, etc.), stylist (makeup/hair), photographer, videographer, sponsor, or judge for a PERIOD OF AT LEAST ONE YEAR. And receive a special discount for the Awards show dinner tickets. Nomination entries are optional.
NON-REFUNDABLE! Any entry received without the required entry fees will not be placed on the voting ballot. Payments may be made by Credit/Debit Card.
Entry fee for active voting members is $35 for each individual entrant, per entry/category. Currently, there is a EARLY MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL where you may have up to THREE Submissions at no cost (however, be sure to use the special coupon code when making the five submissions). This Special may end at any time.
Pay HERE if you are an active voting member
Entry fee is $60 for each individual entrant, per entry/category. In order to get a discounted rate of $35 p/entry, become a voting member TODAY as described in the section above.
Pay HERE if you are not yet a member
SUBMISSIONS: Opens April 2nd, 2018 and ends on November 19th, 2018
- MINORS: Any entries for someone under 18, will need to also include parents’ names, mailing address, mobile numbers and email address.
- INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS: You must complete all requested information, checkout and pay (if fees are applicable) in order for entries to be placed on the ballot.
- INTERNATIONAL SUBMISSIONS: Any languages other than English will need to include either transcripts, subtitles or explanations translated into English.
- CHECKLIST FOR ALL SUBMISSIONS: Don’t forget to include these important items.
- NAME OF INDIVIDUAL, GROUP or BUSINESS (Recipient) – you are submitting for and include their first/last name, email address, home mailing address and mobile/cell numbers
- SUBMITTER’S NAME (YOU) – first/last name, email address, home mailing address and mobile/cell numbers
- DUAL SUBMISSION – if the Recipient and Submitter are both you, then include both names and detailed contact information
- CATEGORY NAME – as listed under “CATEGORY DETAILS” above
- SYNOPSIS – be persuasive in why you believe YOU deserve to be an Official Nominee (or if you’re submitting someone other than yourself, why that person deserves to be nominated)
- PROPER MATERIALS – in addition to all entries receiving your written submission on our site, you may also include a WORD document along with any photos, links and/or videos, should you wish to do so
- FILL IN SUBMISSION FORM – On our site
- PAY ENTRY FEE – On our site
- UPLOAD MATERIALS – video(s), photo(s), document(s)
- VIDEO/CLIP/PHOTO RELEASE (Materials) – Prior to uploading or emailing any Materials, you are required to fill out and sign and date the Awards release in order to submit the filled copy
- VOILA! UPLOAD & BEST WISHES!
Questions and Inquiries: Click HERE